Welcome To Tiverton Exe Velo Cycling Club
Exe Velo Cycling Club is the Brand New Road Cycling Club in Tiverton Devon.
Exe Velo Club Runs
- Weekend ride on Saturday 8:00 am for our A ride ( 50 to 70 Miles) from Tiverton Leisure car park EX16 6SG
- Sundays 8:30 am for our B ride ( 30 to 50 miles) from Tiverton Leisure car park EX16 6SG
- Monday Circuit 19h00 ( 15/20 Miles) from Tiverton Leisure car park EX16 6SG
- Mid week run at 18h30 every Wednesdays from Tiverton Leisure car park EX16 6SG
- Improver ride Fridays 19h00 for ( 20 to 30 miles) from Tiverton Leisure car park EX16 6SG
so hope to see you all there. Find out more about the ride by clicking on this link
Exe Velo Cycling is a community based cycling group and our aim is to promote cycling for all and have a fun doing it. We enjoy Sportives, Mountain Biking and Cyclocross.
Exe Velo Cycling is looking for new members to train with us.
You don't need to wear lyrca or ride the latest speed machine to join us on for a ride. If you are a keen cyclist we have something for you; among our members we have fixie riders, mountain bikers, time trialists, touring cyclists, Cyclocross riders, Sportive riders and even Iron man triathlete. Young and old, Group or individuals, you are all welcome so come and join in the fun.
Check our events calendar for the next ride, drop in to the forums for a chat or contact us for further information.